Our Latest Posts

01 January 2009

Pens Statement

Well, we didn't make any kind of breakout statement against the Bruins like I hoped for. We pretty much conceded that they were the better team and let them have it. I think we did show some life at the end of the game tonight, but it was already too late. It reminded me of the Stanley Cup run, only condensed. We figured them out, but it was already too late. What I want to know, is can we capture the same team chemistry that we had last year with the team above or are we going to be like the Ottawa Senators and the year after losing in the cup finals, starting strong and dying late. I can't sit here and believe that is our destiny this season. I believe that we can click, it is just a matter of time. We just better hope that that time will come sooner than later.

EverythingPittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment