Our Latest Posts

18 January 2009

Wow...What A Game!

I can honestly say I have been enjoying the Penguins the past 4 games. Grant it, we lost one of them, but we are definitely looking like we should. We climbed back into 8th place and the final playoff slot in the East with this win. To top it off, it was a shutout at 3-0. We need to just keep this up now. We won despite Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin not registering a point. This is the first game that that has occurred since October. I couldn't believe that when I heard it. The defense looked great, but the biggest and best thing I liked was the passes from the defensive areas to the forwards. Of course I am referring Ryan Whitney's pass the Petr Sykora in the second. We have been missing them significantly. Marc-Andre Fleury was also playing out of his mind in net. I think this was the game we needed to start the second half of the season. This is the game that could send our confidence through the roof. This is just what we needed.
Let's Go Pens!

EverythingPittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment