Our Latest Posts

27 September 2008

Band of the Week!...Volume 5! -Carolina Liar

So, here is my newest installation all about what I will call my favorite band of the week. This weeks band is called Carolina Liar. You can click on the band name for a full bio, but as for this blog, I will give you the quick down and dirty. They are an American rock band from Los Angeles although most of the band originates from Sweden. There are six members to this band and released their for big album in 2008. I love the smooth singing blended with guitar and keyboard effects, it reminds me of a mix of today and yesterday. In a review from Rolling Stone, "Fusing the anthemic elements of U2 and the Killers with the electro production of Swedish pop maestro Max Martin, Coming to Terms is like the MTV show's stars: pretty but a little confused." If you are going to go look for their albums, here are their covers so you know what to look for.

There is a player on the bottom here with a couple songs from the band so you can have a hearsee. Also, here is a link to some lyrics, so you can see if you like their message as well. Basically, I am telling all of you to check out this band and let me know what you think!


MusicPlaylist

No comments:

Post a Comment