Our Latest Posts

09 March 2009

Band of the Week!...Volume 12! -Flogging Molly

So, here is my newest installation all about what I will call my favorite band of the week. This weeks band is called Flogging Molly. You can click on the band name for a full bio, but as for this
blog, I will give you the quick down and dirty. Although this group has been around for a few years now, I thought that with my Irish heritage and Saint Patrick's Day right around the corner, they would be appropriate! If you are an avid St Patty's Day celebrator, then this band is a must for your drinking playlist. They are a seven-piece Irish American Celtic punk band that formed in Los Angeles, California and is currently signed to SideOneDummy Records. Alot of fun and alot of old country rock sound. Great for any playlist. Check them out!

Here is a link to some lyrics,so you can see if you like their message as well.


Basically, I am telling all of you to check out this band and let me know what you think!

EverythingPittsburgh


1 comment:

  1. Good stuff bro.....this is right in my wheel house!

    ReplyDelete