Our Latest Posts

22 January 2009

Band of the Week!...Volume 10! -Circa Survive

So, here is my newest installation all about what I will call my favorite band of the week. This weeks band is called Circa Survive. You can click on the band name for a full bio, but as for this blog, I will give you the quick down and dirty. This band consists of five members, Anthony Green, Colin Frangicetto, Brendan Ekstrom, Nick Beard, and Steve Clifford. They have released two albums since 2005, awaiting the release of their third later this year. They say their sound is,"Wet with some little bits of sharp." In my opinion, they have alot of the same, but alot of a different sound. I can't explain it. I love it though. Here are their album covers. Check them out!
There is a player on the bottom here with a couple songs from the band so you can have a hearsee. Also, here is a link to some lyrics, so you can see if you like their message as well.

Basically, I am telling all of you to check out this band and let me know what you think!


MusicPlaylist

EverythingPittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment