Our Latest Posts

16 September 2008

Philthadelphia Beagles

So, the Eagles are looking pretty good offensively this season so far. They put up 38 against the lowly Rams and 37 against the Cowboys. Unfortunately for them, they only beat St.Louis. The Cowboys offensively put it to them by hanging 41 on the scoreboard, the Rams could only muster 3. I have to ask now, is the defense of Philly good or bad? On Monday night, the defense looked terrible, the week before they looked great, but then again, it was the 0-2 Rams. My opinion is that the Eagles of Monday night are the real thing. They aren't that great. They aren't bad, but not in the top 10. However, I believe they have quite the offense though. I guess they believe if you can't stop them, outscore them. Unfortunately for the Eagles, they are facing a potent defense that is the Pittsburgh Steelers. It is only the third game of the year, but the biggest test for both teams. I think the storyline will pretty much be our defense against their offense. I believe we will come out on top.

Steelers 25
- Eagles 17

No comments:

Post a Comment