Our Latest Posts

29 July 2008

Band of the Week! -BEDlight for blueEYES


So, I decided to start a bi-monthly blog all about what I will call my favorite band of the week. This weeks band is called BEDlight for blueEYES. You can click on the band name for a full bio, but as for this blog, I will give you the quick down and dirty. There are five members to this band, all out of Berkeley Heights, N.J. As stated from The Gauntlet.com, "Passion. Insanity. Rock and Roll. Armed with these notions ingrained in their very bones, five kids out of Berkeley Heights, N.J. have worked tirelessly to perfect a unique and explosive sound." I love the 80's guitar solos blended perfectly with the new sounds of today. "Back with a vengeance, New Jersey melodic pop rock quintet Bedlight for Blue Eyes has taken all of their Passion, Insanity, and Rock N Roll, and multiplied it by one hundred." courtesy of Trustkill Records. If you are going to go look for their albums, here are their covers so you know what to look for.

There is a player on the bottom here with a couple songs from the band so you can have a hearsee. Also, here is a link to some lyrics, so you can see if you like their message as well. Basically, I am telling all of you to check out this band and let me know what you think!


MusicPlaylist

No comments:

Post a Comment